Real Madrid vs Mallorca – Match preview, Team News, lineups, H2H & Match Stats
Barcelona 1-0 win yesterday against Athletic Bilbao see them move back on top of the La Liga table, but a win for Madrid this evening will move them back to the top with head to head different.
Mallorca are currently on eighteen on the table after a disappointing season for them, but a win a win could see move up to seventeen.
Sergio Ramos suffer a knee injury in their last match against Real Sociedad and is not available for selection in today’s match.
Casemiro will also miss the match due to suspension, after collecting a yellow card in their last match. Eden Hazard start from the bench in their last match and is likely to make the starting eleven this evening.
Mallorca are in good shape and are not having fresh injury, Most of their player should be available for selection.
Real Madrid possible starting lineup:
Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Militao, Marcelo; Kroos, Valverde, Modric; Rodrygo, Benzema, Hazard
Mallorca possible starting lineup:
Reina; Pozo, Valjent, Sedlar, Gamez; Baba, Campos, Sevilla; Kubo, Hernandez, Budimir
Head to Head
2019-10-19 Mallorca 1–0 Real Madrid
2013-03-16 Real Madrid 5–2 Mallorca
2012-10-28 Mallorca 0–5 Real Madrid
2012-05-13 Real Madrid 4–1 Mallorca
2012-01-14 Mallorca 1–2 Real Madrid
- Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last 15 home league matches
- There have been over 3 goals scored in Real Madrid’s last 4 league games
- Real Madrid have scored the first goal in 5 of their last 6 home league matches
- Real Madrid have been drawing at half-time and then winning at full-time in their last 2 league matches
- Real Madrid have conceded more than 1 goal in only 1 of their last 11 home league matches
- Mallorca have scored the first goal in each of their last 2 league matches against Real Madrid
- Mallorca have been winning at half-time in each of their last 2 league matches against Real Madrid