Juventus vs Lecce – Match preview, Team News, lineups, H2H & Match Stats
Lazio 3-2 loss to Atlanta have given Juventus a four point lead at the top of the table, and could be extended to seven point with a win against Lecce.
Juventus won their last match 2-0 against Bologna, a goal from Cristiano Ronaldo and Pablo Dybala gave them the three Crucial point.
Lecce have been in the relegation zone since the beginning of the season and a win against Juventus today could see them move up to sixteen position.
Sarri will have to decide on who to put at the left back due to the injury crisis they are facing,Danilo is out of today’s match due to the red card been given in their last match against Bologna,
Mattia De Sciglio and Alex Sandro are still out due to injury.Gonzalo Higuain and Giorgio Chiellini will be access before the match and could both make the Bench for Juventus.
Antonin Barak, Cristian Dell’Orco, Diego Farias and Alessandro Deiola are all out for Lecce and won’t be available for today’s match due to injury.
Juventus possible starting lineup:
Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Bonucci, Matuidi; Bentancur, Pjanic, Ramsey; Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa
Lecce possible starting lineup:
Gabriel; Rispoli, Rossettini, Lucioni, Calderoni; Petriccione, Tachtsidis, Mancosu; Falco, Saponara; Babacar
Head to Head
2019-10-26 Lecce 1-1 Juventus
2012-05-02 Juventus 1-1 Lecce
2012-01-08 Lecce 0-1 Juventus
2011-02-20 Lecce 2-0 Juventus
2010-10-10 Juventus 4-0 Lecce
- Lecce have kept only one clean sheet in 15 away trips to Juve’s ground in the topflight (0-0 in February 1991).
- Juventus are unbeaten in their last 34 home games in Serie A (W29 D5) and have kept a clean sheet in their last three (their longest run since March 2018, seven games).
- Lecce have conceded two or more goals in each of their last five away games in the league (W1 L4).
- Juventus failed to score in their last home game (0-0 in Coppa Italia vs AC Milan) – the last time they failed to score in consecutive home games in all competitions was in 2011 under Luigi Delneri.
- Lecce could become the 20th Serie A opponent (and the 156th overall) against which Cristiano Ronaldo has found the net in his professional club career.
- Paulo Dybala has been directly involved in at least one goal in each of his last four Serie A appearances (three goals and one assist): the last time he did this in five games in a row within the same campaign was back in January 2016.
- Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic also found his first Serie A goal against Lecce in November 2011, when he was at Roma (he also provided an assist in that game).