Chelsea vs West Brom – Match preview, Team News, lineups, H2H & Match Stats
Chelsea host Westbrom at Stamford Bridge this afternoon, an early kick off that will see fourth place Chelsea face nineteen place West Brom.
The first leg of this match was one of the most entertaining match of the season, which they played 3-3, the match was of two phrases.
The Blues will be hoping to secure the three point so that they can be five point above Westham and two points below Leicester City.
Westbrom started the season brightly but they have been battling relegation, only miracle will see them out, the will be hoping to get something from the match.
Chelsea : all Chelsea players are available for selection this Afternoon
West Brom : All West Brom players are available for selection this Afternoon
Chelsea possible starting lineup:
Mendy; Azpilicueta, Silva, Zouma, James, Jorginho, Kovacic, Chilwell; Pulisic, Werner, Ziyech
West Bromwich Albion possible starting lineup:
Johnstone; Furlong, O’Shea, Bartley, Townsend; Phillips, Livermore, Yokuslu, Maitland-Niles, Pereira; Diagne
2020-09-26 West Brom 3-3 Chelsea
2018-02-12 Chelsea 3-0 West Brom
2017-11-18 West Brom 1-4 Chelsea
2017-05-12 West Brom 0-1 Chelsea
2016-12-11 Chelsea 1-0 West Brom
- Chelsea are unbeaten against West Brom in our last seven Premier League outings, winning four of the past five.
- The Baggies last beat Chelsea in May 2015 at the Hawthorns. Tony Pulis was their manager when we had already won the league.
- Chelsea are seeking to extend our unbeaten home run against West Bromwich to 18 games in all competitions.
- The Baggies last win against us at the Bridge was in November 1983 in the League Cup third round under Ron Wylie. The 17-game run includes 14 wins and three draws.
- The last occasion the Baggies came away from the Bridge with a league victory was in September 1978 when Ron Atkinson managed the team to a 3-1 victory.
- Goals came from Cyrille Regis, John Wile and Tony Brown. Steve Wicks opened the scoring for Ken Shellito’s Chelsea side.