Celta Vigo vs Barcelona – Match preview, Team News, lineups, H2H & Match Stats
Barcelona will be travelling away from home to face a difficult Celta Vigo side at the Estadio de Balaídos stadium this evening.
Barcelona are currently on the same point with Real Madrid but the head to head rule make Real Madrid top the table, a win for Barca today will see them back at the top.
Barca have a difficult run of game for their fight for the league, after today match they will be playing at home to Atletico Madrid.
Celta Vigo have been struggling this season and fighting to get out of the relegation zone, they are currently in sixteen position and a win could move them to fourteen on the log.
Barcelona Sergio Busquets will not be available for this match, he was suspended due to the yellow card he was give in their last match against Athletic Bilbao.
Ousmane Dembele and Frenkie de Jong are out of this game due to injury and they are also likely to miss their next match against Atletico Madrid.
As for Celta Vigo, Okay Yokuslu will be available for selection after serving is one match ban against Real Sociedad.
Celta Vigo possible starting lineup:
Blanco; Vazquez, Aidoo, Murillo, Olaza; Rafinha, Yokuslu, Beltran; Aspas, Smolov, Suarez
Barcelona possible starting lineup:
Ter Stegen; Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Vidal, Puig, Rakitic; Braithwaite, Griezmann, Messi
Head to Head
2019-11-09 Barcelona 4-1 Celta Vigo
2019-04-04 Celta Vigo 2-0 Barcelona
2018-12-22 Barcelona 2-0 Celta Vigo
2018-04-17 Celta Vigo 2-2 Barcelona
2018-01-11 Barcelona 5-0 Celta Vigo
- Celta Vigo have lost only 1 of their last 9 league matches
- Celta Vigo have won 3 of their last 4 home league matches
- Celta Vigo have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 league matches
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Celta Vigo’s last 7 league games
- Celta Vigo have conceded more than 1 goal in only 1 of their last 11 league matches
- Barcelona have won 8 of their last 10 league matches
- Barcelona have won only 2 of their last 7 away league matches
- Barcelona have failed to score in 3 of their last 5 away league matches
- Barcelona have kept a clean sheet in each of their last 5 league matches