Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid – Match preview, Team News, lineups, H2H & Match Stats
Barcelona last match was a 2-2 draw against Celta Vigo, the draw has put a dent to their title hopes, a win in todays match will put them on top till Real Madrid play on Thursday.
Atletico have not been fantastic this season, they are eleven point behind Barcelona and thirteen point behind Real Madrid, Diego Simeone will be hoping to get a win over them.
Sergio BBusquets will be back in today’s match after serving is match ban against Celta Vigo due to the number of yellow card been given.
Sergi Roberto could start from the bench in today’s match after recovering quickly but Ousmane Dembele and Frenkie de Jong are out of the match due to injury.
Most of Atletico Madrid players are fit for the match except Mario Hermoso and Sime Vrsaljko who are out due to injury.
Barcelona possible starting lineup:
Ter Stegen; Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Vidal, Busquets, Rakitic; Griezmann, L Suarez, Messi
Atletico possible starting lineup:
Oblak; Trippier, Savic, Gimenez, Lodi; Correa, Thomas, Saul, Koke; Felix, Costa
Head to Head
2020-01-09 Barcelona 2-3 Atletico Madrid
2019-12-01 Atletico Madrid 0-1 Barcelona
2019-04-06 Barcelona 2-0 Atletico Madrid
2018-11-24 Atletico Madrid 1-1 Barcelona
2018-03-04 Barcelona 1-0 Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 28 home league matches
- Barcelona have won each of their last 8 home league matches
- Barcelona have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home league matches
- Barcelona have won to nil in each of their last 4 home league matches
- Barcelona have only failed to score in 1 of their last 43 home league matches
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in each of the last 5 La Liga meetings between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid
- Atletico Madrid have won their last 4 league matches
- Atletico Madrid are unbeaten in their last 12 matches in all competitions
- Atletico Madrid have not failed to score in their last 12 matches in all competitions
- Atletico Madrid have scored during the first half in 4 of their last 5 away league matches